Sunday, March 22, 2009

God is so good to me!

Thankfulness... definitely a WORD of the day ( as word bird would say it on Sesame Street) or week. The Lord has been impressing on my heart this very word. It is my heart's desire to become a woman of thankfulness... there is so very much to be thankful for. Number one is my relationship with Jesus Christ.

Let me encourage you with some scripture from Colossians.
Colossians 2: 6-7
"Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, so walk in him, having been firmly established in your faith just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude."

Colossians 3:16
"Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God."

After reading these scriptures it just makes me realize that Christ allows us to be overflowing with gratitude. Gratitude brings forth joy. Some of the things that I am grateful for are my husband, nursing education, clothes, many friends, family, joy, God's word, my sponsored child, etc, etc. God is so good to me!

No comments: