Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can you believe it...

... I have been married nearly six months (on Jan 26 it will be six months). Its been such a joy! Its funny as time flies by you realize the things that characterize me as me and Darren as Darren. For example just recently Darren has discovered that I love smoothies even in the middle of winter... go figure... And I have recently discovered that Darren talks in his sleep in foreign languages. I recently received a keyboard for Christmas and I was playing one of the songs that I learnt as a child "Oh be careful little eyes what you see..." and as I was playing Darren started singing "If your happy and you know it clap your hands..." Its funny too as Darren walks in the door after work greets me with a kiss and then starts singing "Sweet Carolyn..." but he only remembers the one line. These are the things that surprise us as we grow in relationship with one another. Surprise, Surprise and that's what makes me love Darren more and more.

No comments: